Am Samstag, 11. November 2006 15:56 schrieb Hassan Alirezaei:
> But the real problem is when two users want to have different
> translations for the same english word. for example one user might
> define "some-jp-equevalent" for "an english word" but another user might
> want to have "some-other-jp-equivalent" for "an english word"...
> In the case of one translation domain setting "an english word" again
> will override the original meaning. but I want to let every user has his
> own translation for each word ...  I thought of having a domain for
> every user but then thought maybe there is a more elegant (and easier)
> way to do this.
> Any help is very much appreciated.
> hass

not exactly what you asked for, but the approach of might be one that
could suit your needs. page is unfortunately in german language, though.

the idea is to make the fields of content objects being able to carry an entry
for several languages.

hint: you may find the mpgsite sources at svn co, as explained on

hope it helps in a way.

cheers, Sascha

Lalisio GmbH

Puschkinstraße 1                   fon +49-(0)361/541 43 80
99084 Erfurt                       fax +49-(0)361/541 43 79
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]