In my Formlib based add form, I would like to pass a value through that should not be edited (readonly) and only be viewed (for_display = True)
I also preset the field  (get_rendered = "default")

Problem: The field is not included into the form_fields and None value provokes DB Insertion Error. As soon as I use the input field (for_display = False) everything works fine and the Value is not None

When I try to choose a different widget -> same error

How can I provoke that a display field is also included in the field set?
Is there a way to provoke the getInput or something?