Hello,

In my Formlib based add form, I would like to pass a value through that
should not be edited (readonly) and only be viewed (for_display = True)
I also preset the field  (get_rendered = defaultvalue)

Problem I have:
The field is not included in the set and has None value after submiting
which provokes a DB Insertion Error.
As soon as I use the input field (for_display = False) everything works
fine and the Value is not None

When I try to choose a different widget -> same error

How can I provoke that a display field is also included in the field set?
Is there a way to provoke the getInput or something?

This problem I only have with AddFormbase.

EditFormbase works fine.

Dennis