I'm currently writing an image management adapter for Zope3.
It's goal is just to create and store thumbnails "on the fly" when an
image is requested with an additional specific traversal name (for
example, "myimage/thumbnail" will create a thumbnail of a given
predefined size, while "myimage/200x200" will create a copy of the
original image reduced to 200 pixels).
These thumbnails are stored in the original image annotations.

Everything seems to work fine, except for a little thing : I've created
a specific widget so that, when an image is uploaded, a thumbnail of the
new uploaded image is immediately displayed next to the "data" field
upload button.
But when the form is displayed, a "DatabaseConflictError" is visible
into Zope's log, even if everything seems to work correctly from a
browser's point of view.

I'm not completely sure to understand what DatabaseConflictErrors are,
so any explanation about this kind of problem would be greet.
I'll just add for your information that I'm using ZEO...

Thanks for any help,

  Thierry Florac
  Chef de projet intranet/internet
  Office National des Forêts - Département Informatique
  2, Avenue de Saint-Mandé
  75570 PARIS Cedex 12
  Tél. : +33
  Fax. : +33