In an application I'm currently building with Zope3, I need to be able
to "clone" several kinds of content data.
While cloning a simple content class is quite simple, I don't know
exactly how to clone data provided through adapters, which may store
these data throught annotations.
What I was thinking about was something like :
- create a new interface "IClonable", with a single "clone" method
- make my specific content interfaces, eventually provided throught
adapters, extend IClonable
- get a list of interfaces provided by my content class, directly or
throught adapters, which extend IClonable, and call their "clone" method
when cloning is required.
So, actually, my main problem is :
- how can I get the list of interfaces provided by a given class,
directly of throught adapters ?
- is this conception method the best one in Python/Zope3 to clone
Thanks for any help or advise...
Chef de projet intranet/internet
Office National des Forêts - Département Informatique
2, Avenue de Saint-Mandé
75570 PARIS Cedex 12
Mél : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tél. : +33 01.40.19.59.64
Fax. : +33 01.40.19.59.85
Zope3-users mailing list