Does anyone know where I can find the latest methods on using vocabularies? I've using one approach for a while now using SimpleVocabulary but that stopped working when I upgraded to 3.3. The errors are "SimpleVocabulary is not called".

def getFunctions():
    values = [ 'Black', 'Red', 'Blue' ]
    return SimpleVocabulary.fromValues(values)

I thought this would be a good chance to build my vocabulary skills. I followed Stephan's book but I am receiving errors such as:

File "/Users/djohnson/sandbox/Zope-3.3.0/build/lib.macosx-10.3- fat-2.4/zope/app/form/utility.py", line 64, in _createWidget
    field = field.bind(context)
File "/Users/djohnson/sandbox/Zope-3.3.0/build/lib.macosx-10.3- fat-2.4/zope/schema/_field.py", line 239, in bind
    assert ISource.providedBy(clone.vocabulary)

I figured that might be outdated, so I tried copying the "Connection Names" vocabularly but again I get the same errors.

What am I missing? Where should I look?

Warm regards,

David