Hi Ivan,

I might be wrong, but I think there's an example for listwidgets containing objects in the zope3demos-package:

Maybe it helps.

Ivan Horvath wrote:
Dear All,

in my implementation there is an object. one of this object properties is a List. containing other objects.

the class which inherits ObjectWidget receives always the same context, actually that object which contains the object property.
class MyDispFieldsWidgetDisplay(ObjectWidget):

i cannot find the way how to tell to MyDispFieldsWidgetDisplay object which element should read from the List object property
this is my viewclass:
class DKRviewReportView(myBrowserView): - myBrowserView is almost the same as the zope BrowserView class
   fields_widget = CustomWidgetFactory(SequenceDisplayTableWidget,