On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 01:08:17PM -0500, Sam Young wrote:
> Is there a simple way to use ZPT to include external content?

Assuming that your ZPT is a template used for a view,

where your view class has a method called 'whatever' that
reads/downloads/acquires by whatever means necessary the external
content you want.

> Something that resembles Apache SSI--I was hoping there is something
> along the lines of tal:include="addr" but it does not appear to be
> quite this easy. The content in question is a script that I'd rather
> not rewrite.

There is no direct way to access files or URLs within ZPTs.

Marius Gedminas
To be intoxicated is to feel sophisticated but not be able to say it.