Tobias Rodäbel wrote:
I want to integrate a workflow engine (e.g. hurry.workflow,, ...) into a pure zope3 application.

Is the zope/app/workflow package (took it from the trunk) still active?

Not really.

The last changed date is 2007-04-08. But i read another thread in zope3-dev refering to this issue ( - "[Zope3-dev] Community opinion about workflow engine") where zope/app/workflow wasn't mentioned. And it doesn't seem to have anything to do with Am I on the wrong track?

I have no idea on which track you are. I know that hurry.workflow and zope.wfmc are both used in projects. Stay away from