----- Original Message -----
From: "Christian Klinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 6:38 AM
Subject: [Zope3-Users] Some SOAP-Zope questions!
i experiment with SOAP support for Zope.
I ´ve found the package http://svn.zope.org/soap/trunk/.
After testing and exploring this package a got some questions
- I see no changes since 1 year. Does someone use this package?
- Are there any other SOAP-Zope integrations available?
- Is it possible to let this package work like the xml-rpc stuff.
(every method is accessable through http,xml-rpc,soap?)
- How can i provide a wsdl file for my SOAPView?
- Is it possible to let soap or zsi generate the wsdl file
or should i write it "by hand"?
- Does the package http://svn.zope.org/soap/trunk/ work with Five
in a Zope2 environment, too? When not is it possible to
integrate it in Five?
I don't know anything about the zope soap implementation, but here is some
info on a python implementation:
Zope3-users mailing list