On Wednesday 12 September 2007 16:27, Fernando Correa Neto wrote:
> I think there was a mistake in the last version of z3c.form demo. (trunk)
> After running ./bin/buildout, it fails due to a develop = . z3c.form
> in buildout.cfg. I think z3c.form was supposed to be pulled from svn
> with a svn:externals set to z3c.form in the z3c.formdemo directory.
> Checking out z3c.form inside z3c.formdemo seems to solve the problem.

You probably used the trunk version. Since the trunk version depends on
unreleased packages, I list them as develop eggs. My typical folder layout
looks as follows:

zope/
  packages/
    z3c.form/
    z3c.formui/
    z3c.formdemo/
      z3c.form (symlink to version above)
      z3c.formui (symlink to version above)

The tags should not have this problem, since they depend on released packages.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter