Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
>> Is there a pro/con list to including a in zopeproject for the
>> other way of using buildout?
> I don't quite understand. zopeproject works completely without needing
> After calling zopeproject, you end up with a completely
> bootstrapped *and* installed buildout sandbox.

This non-system python-2.4.4 has an empty site-packages, and is
owned by root. I don't have setuptools or buildout installed in the
non-system python.

When working with a z3c.formdemo checkout for example, I can start:

  # /opt/python24/python/bin/python

Without using sudo. That bootstrap process creates a local bin/buildout,
uses setuptools and zc.buildout from ~/.buildout/eggs, and the non-system

  import sys
  sys.path[0:0] = [
  import zc.buildout.buildout

  if __name__ == '__main__':

I'm going to familiarize myself with virtualenv; I haven't yet only
because the above method seemed both convenient and clear about its use of
python environment and eggs.