Hi,

I have written a custom authenticator in my application to
authenticate a login against a PostgreSQL database. In the site I have
configured a PAU with a session credentials plugin and my custom
authenticator plugin.

I found out that with configuration, EVERY browser request is
triggering my custom authenticator, which means a query of the
database. I'd rather expect only the first login will send a database
request, and before one logs out, subsequent requests will no longer
be authenticated.

Does the PAU have a mechanism to cache the authentication before the
user is logged out? Otherwise the authentication would be a highly
inefficient process.

Thanks,

--
Hong Yuan