On 9 Oct 2007, at 00:19 , Yuan HOng wrote:
On 10/4/07, Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

______________________________________
ANOTHER PROBLEM:
I don't get the access logs constantly running in Terminal that I was
used to.
How do I start these up?

Ah, thanks for bringing this up. You can use a logging middleware, such as Paste#translogger. Simply edit 'deploy.ini' and change it to read::

[filter-app:main]
use = egg:Paste#translogger
next = zope

[app:zope]
use = egg:HelloWorld

[server:main]
use = egg:Paste#http
host = 127.0.0.1
port = 8080

Can I get logging in debug mode?

debug.ini has nothing to do with a "debug mode". debug.ini starts the application up in the exact same way that deploy.ini does, it just configures a debugging middleware. Zope 3 doesn't really have a debug mode. It has a developer mode which, when enabled, will load things like APIDoc.

In debug.ini, there is already a [filter-app:main] specification. What shall I put in this section to enable both debugging and logging?

You can chain WSGI middlewares, e.g.:

[filter-app:main]
use = egg:Paste#translogger
next = debug