Hermann Himmelbauer wrote:
Am Freitag, 9. November 2007 01:31 schrieb Jeff Shell:
Oops. Forgot to send this to the list as well as Stephan. Goddamn Gmail.

On Nov 8, 2007 8:28 AM, Stephan Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hi Jeff,

    - zope.component 3.4.0  (or anything built into the zope 3.4 tarball)
    - sqlalchemy 0.4.0
    - simplejson

Btw., how do you integrate Zope3 with SQLAlchemy 0.4? As far as I know "zalchemy" is not SQLAlchemy-0.4 ready yet?

I believe collective.lead (in cheese shop) works with 0.4 (there's also a branch in the Plone Collective SVN for slightly better integration). Although I haven't tested it on straight Zope 3, it's really just using ZODB features so it ought to work.