Hi,

On Fri, 2007-12-07 at 06:09 +0800, Adam Summers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A quick, blind question.
>
> I've been evaluating grok and am very impressed at how easy it makes the
> whole development process.
>
> How hard is it to get grok to play nicely with z3c.form et al? Has
> anyone any examples?

Some months ago I worked on this. Unfortunately I haven't kept up with
recent updates to Grok so the code will be broken.

My way to deal with incorporating z3c patterns into Grok is with a set
of grokkers which I packaged in the mars.* namespace.

I had also duplicated the z3c.formdemo as mars.formdemo.

I began pulling it all together in a simple website application:
tfws.website.

This code is here:
http://svn.zope.org/Sandbox/darrylcousins/

Best regards,