Darryl Cousins wrote:
Hi Jim,

Thank you for the reply.

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 18:23 -0500, Jim Fulton wrote:
On Dec 20, 2007, at 6:07 PM, Darryl Cousins wrote:

Hi,

Is it possible to define in which order the parts are built.
Yes, they are built in the order listed.

You must mean the order the sections are listed and not the order listed
in parts. I've tried playing with both orderings but when I start the
buildout it first runs through the develop eggs then starts on with ZODB
- and the custom python is not built.

I'm pretty sure it runs in the order in the 'parts' variable inside the main [buildout] section - at least all my testing has indicated this is the case.

Can you create a minimal test buildout that demonstrates different behaviour?

Martin