my zope 3 server contains a modified principal folder which is updated
on a regular basis via XMLRPC. This usually works fine but after some days, the
update process makes the zope server raise this error:

 InvalidObjectReference: Attempt to store a reference to an object from a
separate connection to the same database or multidatabase

Restarting the server fixes the problem for some days.

I'm quite sure, this is some bug in my update code but I don't really know,
what I've to look for. Does anyone have an idea?