On Sat, Jan 19, 2008 at 04:46:47PM +0100, Achim Domma wrote:
> I'm interested in zsync, but cannot find much information via google. I'm
> using Zope 3.4b2 and there are docs for zsync but the tool seems not to be
> included!?

It was never fully implemented.  I guess people forgot to remove the
docs when they removed the nonfunctional prototype from the source tree.

> I'm developing a small zope app and I want to sync my ZPT pages
> with the filesystem. Or is there another way to develop ZPT pages via
> filesystem using a text editor like vim?

If you're developing a Zope 3 app, then all of your application,
including page templates, should be developed on the filesystem.  Use
ViewPageTemplateFile for templates instead of ZPTPage.

Marius Gedminas
Some people around here wouldn't recognize
subtlety if it hit them on the head.