On Monday 10 December 2007, Roy Mathew wrote:
> Now that the zope3 wiki has grown from an afterthought, to a
> signifcantly useful body of knowledge, I'd like to make the following
> proposal:
>  o split the wiki into smaller bits.
>  o rework the introduction slightly.
>  o fix the question headers
>  o start writing small HOWTOs (like the grok mini-HOWTOs).
> I am happy to help with any and all of the above. What do you think?

I think that the people that recently worked on the Wiki did a fine job. I
just browsed through it the past two days and the story is nice. There are a
few things that I would have done differently, but it is not major.,

Since you mentioned in a follow-up E-mail that you meant the FAQ, I had a
quick look. I have to agree, it is huge. That's great! :-) But that also
means we have to provide a new approach for presentation. I agree with all
your points. I think the most important part would be to split the FAQ into
themed sections, such as "UI Development", "Organization", "Development
Process", etc.

Stephan Richter
Google me. "Zope Stephan Richter"