Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 November 2008, Laurent Mignon wrote:
>
>> That could thus allow those having developed modules integrating zope3 /
>> z3c.form / ... and extjs to publish and maintain the code in the Zope
>> Repository. In the same time, it would be then again possible to
>> collaborate in their development.
>>

> Yes, in fact Keas will publish a package called z3c.formext soon, which
> tightly integrates z3c.form with ExtJS.
>
> Regards,
> Stephan

It is thus useless that I begin the same type of development. Thank you with
Keas!!

Can you already say more precisely when z3c.formext will be available?

If you think that we can contribute to help you in the development, testing,
of z3c.formext, do not hesitate to ask me.
I've the feeling that I've the same needs and I'll be happy to help you.

Regards,

Laurent