Hi Christian,

Thanks for the tips.

On Thu, 2009-02-05 at 08:30 -0600, Christian Lück wrote:

> But before, you should think about your schema again. It looks very
> complicated to me.

Many here and on the Grok list have suggested that I simplify the
schema.  However,  the class and attribute names MUST comply with these
specs: http://www.openehr.org/releases/1.0.2/roadmap.html

I'm sure that the Dv ... classes will be turned into subclasses of Field
at some point soon.

> Huh, that mixes content and layout/formatting.
> Suggestion 1) Think of a vocabulary of text types where types are
> defined by usage or some other non-layout but content-specific feature
> and then write HTML-renderers for each type.

The actual data that is assigned to these attributes come from one of
thousands of sources.  This is a reference model, not the actual data
definition.

> > class DvText(TextLine):
> >     """
> >    blah blah!
>
> Write unittests instead of blahs. If you don't manage, improve your data
> modell!

The blah blah was just because I deleted A LOT of stuff because it
wasn't germane to the email. :-)

Thanks again,
Tim