I originally received this message by Chiristian who replied to my previous one.
I send a copy to the mailing list in case it may be useful for someone else too.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christian Lück <christian.lu...@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
Date: Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 23:55
Subject: Re: [Zope3-Users] Search multiple fields with TextIndex
To: Massimiliano della Rovere <massimiliano.dellarov...@gmail.com>

Hi Massimiliano,

you can see the search form form the tarballs in action:

I didn't post the link on the list because the app has no gotcha yet and
I don't want a spambot to mess our precious data.

It says, that searching is buggy, but that bug seems gone.. :)

Se proprio dovete inserirmi in una mail in una
lista con indirizzi, vi prego di mettere il mio
nel campo CCN: o BCC: e non in TO: CC: oppure A:
skype: masdero, icq: 473891447, yim: mas_dero, msn: mas_d...@hotmail.com
Mi scriva in italiano; Write me in English; Skribu al mi Esperante!
Volete farmi un regalo a natale e non sapete cosa? :D