Assuming your project is using svn, you can use svn:externals property
to automatically check out the trunk version. i.e.:

$ svn pedit svn:externals .

<some editor opens and you should add this:>

z3c.form svn://

Once you have the externals set, you can add z3c.form to the list of
develop eggs and override any pinned versions in your buildout.cfg...

... some stuff here...
develop = . z3c.form
versions = versions

z3c.form =

(note the z3c.form version is specifically left blank so it uses the
develop egg)