> Does anyone out there know how I can prevent LocalFS from translating CR/LF
> pairs in a text file to LFs when serving up the file?
>
> Or will I need to "massage" it in Zope before sending it?
>
> In this case the files are Windows/DOS batch files.

It sounds like the files have unix endlines on the server and are being served
as binary files. If you set the mime type to text/plain they will get converted
to dos endlines when served to a windows machine. You can use the 'type map'
property to map the .bat extension to text/plain.

--jfarr

"Perl is worse than Python because people wanted it worse."
Larry Wall, 14 Oct 1998