On Mon, May 22, 2000 at 03:10:59PM -0500, Jon Delheimer wrote:

> Shane,
>
> I made the changes you suggested to Image.py.
>
> Here are the results:
>
> Thursday, 11-May-00 16:21:32 GMT
> 1900/05/11 16:21:31 GMT
> -2197697908.0

I have stepped through the debugger with the call of
ZPublisher.Zope('/path/to/image', d=1). Upon immediate entry into the
ZPublisher/Test.py module I can set environ['IF_MODIFIED_SINCE'] to
something reasonable such as 'Wednesday, March 15, 2000 19:02:17 GMT' and I
get no error as I step through the code. This exonerates the Zope python code.

The question then remains who is producing the buggy If-Modified-Since that
puts the date back to 1900. Does someone know how to trap the headers that
are sent to Zope so they can be inspected?