I am experimenting with my first ZClass.  I have inherited from Renderable,
and XMLDocument.  I have added a few DTML Methods, including a 'render'

        Testing has been all well and good, with pages displaying predictably when I
hit the View tag, but if I hit View in the folder, which contains one of my
classes as index_html, it doesn't display correctly.

        My class relies on being able to find methods in itself (using _.hasattr()
), but the results are as if it cannot find any.  I thought this might be
because render is a dtml Method, so I tried it as a DTML Document.  Now when
trying to view it, it asks for authentication, and denies anyone (even the

        What am I doing wrong?  Shouldn't a ZClass member method be able to
reference other members in the same ZClass?

Have a better one,

<dtml-var standard_work_disclaimer>