I am using XEmacs with it's html mode to work on some dtml code.  I
can get it to switch to html mode easily for the dtml stuff even
though I'm not naming my files with .html extensions by doing: M-x
html-mode  Unfortunately, no matter what I do, I can't get it to do
it's indentation on anything unless it's actually *started* in the
html-mode (ie: I do a new file with a .html extension)

So the question is, how do I turn on auto-indent in xemacs for dtml
code?  Does anyone have a mode specially for this?
Absence in love is like water upon fire; a little quickens, but much
extinguishes it.
                -- Hannah More