Ladies and gentlemen,

Some time ago I wrote to the list to ask for help on a product reloading
issue.  I'm still banging my head against it now, so i'm restating the
problem again in the hope someone can help:

I have a very simple product (and it works!)
Any changes I make don't get reflected in the product, so...
1) I change the function name in order to break it on purpose
2) I stop and restart Zope (or use the refresh product)
3) Zope thinks the product still works ?!?!?"$""

This behaviour exhibits itself in Zope 2.1.6 *and* 2.2.0.
Since no-one else ever seems to have had this problem, I can only assume I
am doing something wrong at a "doh!" basic level.  Sounds to me like the
product is getting cached in the ZOBD.  I'm only a poor newbie, so I don't
really know where to go from here in order to debug the problem.

Any clues????

Thanks, Seb.