>    I started to do experiments with 2.2.0b2 (I skipped b1).
> Looks good.
>    I lpayed a little and found tutorial.zexp in directory
> import. I tried
> to import, but Zope complains.

That import file is used by Amos' new Zope Tutorial object
(you add that via the normal add list). It probably shouldn't
blow up if you try to import it normally though - I'll forward
this to Amos.

>    I remember DC promises to add a screen to configure the number of
> threads instead of default 7, but I didn't found the screen.
> Will it be
> added later?

Who promised you that? :^) I hadn't heard of this...

Brian Lloyd        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Engineer  540.371.6909