On Fri, 23 Jun 2000, Brian Lloyd wrote:
> >    I remember DC promises to add a screen to configure the number of
> > threads instead of default 7, but I didn't found the screen.
> > Will it be
> > added later?
> Who promised you that? :^) I hadn't heard of this...

   It is possible my memory is wrong. Or may be I just understanded it
wrong way. But I clearly remember - I saw in mailing list the idea of
adding interface to configure the number of threads, and planned for Zope
2.2. It was few months ago. I'll try to search mailing lists on this...

    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      [EMAIL PROTECTED]