Title: RE: [Zope] geting the type of an object from within dtml ??? ==> it works

Hello,

>> <dtml-var "meta_type"> works.

Yes, it display the correct meta type. Thanks.

When I had done some tests, I forgot to set the meta_type field,
and the system was displaying the meta type of the superclass instead.
(which had confused me).

Note:
I am still not very confortable to use the "meta_type" field to get the class name,
and would rather have prefered to have the real class itself. (python type function).

Thank you again for your help.

Thierry

Thierry Nabeth
Research Fellow
INSEAD CALT (the Centre for Advanced Learning Technologies)
http://www.insead.fr/CALT/