more newbie questions, I am afraid. I have a ZCatalog result form
that boringly forms links this way:

<dtml-var "busca.getpath(data_record_id_)">

        Due to the way my site is organized, the URL I get has an unwanted
part at the beginning. The part is always the same size, and the same string
in fact. How do I remove it ? For example, the URL is

and I would like to cut it here     |
and turn it into 


        The problem is that the URL above is still valid, but if I do another
search then the same /Zorba/busca gets added, and it gets longer and longer,
besides messing up my breadcrumb trail.

        I tried using a regular expression method, but I do not really know
Python (not yet !), so it did not work. 

        Thank you very much

-- Vita brevis, ars longa, occasio celeris, experimentum periculosum,
judicium difficile. Attention: Un train peut en cacher un autre
-><- Eris aprueba este email ! -><- http://redescolar.ilce.edu.mx

Zope maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - 
 http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )

Reply via email to