Help,

I cannot get the MySQL Database Adaptor to build.

Error:
gcc -shared  _mysqlmodule.o  -L/usr/local/lib/mysql -o _mysqlmodule.so
Whoa, couldn't import _mysql: ./_mysqlmodule.so: undefined symbol: mysql_store_result
Probably _mysqlmodule.so didn't compile correctly.
Or your library paths may be bad. Check the FAQ.

I checked the faq (also downloaded and compiled lastest versions - MySQL, Python, and Zope from source) - nada.

I've set LD_LIBRARY_CONFIG, I've also edited the "Setup.in" file many, many times. No joy (My MySQL is in /usr/local).

System is Redhat 6.1 - Intel...

Any idea on what could be wrong??

Thanks,
-Darin Lee