FINALY, your code sould look like:

In externalMethod:
return res
#ENTIRE obj

DTML code:
<dtml-let resDTML="LDAPsearch('666666','*',REQUEST)">
<dtml-var "">
<dtml-var "resDTML.otherAttributes"

        yeah, thanks a lot, it works, but i have still a liitle problem
        this might sound like newbie question ( but i don't really know)

        how i can <dtml-res> with input values like this
        <dtml-let resDTML="LDAPsearch(myinput,myinput2,REQUEST)">

        myinput is data that i can type like search criteria in my

        should i make somekind on handler-DTML? which picks up submitted
data    from my submitted form and puts them in <dtml-let>?