I've developed a couple of simply Python classes which I'm using as base
classes for some ZClasses that I've developed.  I now realize that both of
these Python classes could benefit from obtaining behavior from another
class.  Will I complete hose myself if I change the class definition of my
Python base classes?  In other words, will existing ZClass instances be
completely screwed up if I do this?

For example, suppose that I have a base class written in Python which looks
like this:

class MyFolder(OFS.Folder.Folder):

I have a ZClass which uses MyFolder as a base, and I have one or more
instances of my ZClass in my ZODB.

I would like to change the definition of MyFolder to be something like this:

class MyFolder(OFS.Folder.Folder, SomeOtherClass):

Can I do this, or am I asking for trouble.

James W. Howe                           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Allen Creek Software, Inc.              pgpkey: http://ic.net/~jwh/pgpkey.html
Ann Arbor, MI  48103