I've been working on a Python knowledge base for the last couple of

Each day I go through postings to the newsgroup and enter those that I
believe would be useful FAQs into the site, then I send out a summary to
the group letting them know what's been entered.

Recently I've been thinking about incorporating content from this
mailing list in a folder dedicated to Zope.  And sending out my daily
summary to this list as well.

Basically I'm after some feedback, would this be of much interest?  I've
had a couple of people write and request that I do this - what's the
general consensus?

Fiona Czuczman