Hi Fiona !

Fiona Czuczman wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been working on a Python knowledge base for the last couple of
> months.
> http://python.faqts.com
> Each day I go through postings to the newsgroup and enter those that I
> believe would be useful FAQs into the site, then I send out a summary to
> the group letting them know what's been entered.
> Recently I've been thinking about incorporating content from this
> mailing list in a folder dedicated to Zope.  And sending out my daily
> summary to this list as well.
> Basically I'm after some feedback, would this be of much interest?  I've
> had a couple of people write and request that I do this - what's the
> general consensus?

Please consider adding your knowledge to the ZDP:

We have a FAQ:

And also have a look at the community knowledge portals:

Best regards,

Maik Röder

"The computing future is based  on "cyberbodies" - self-contained,
neatly-ordered,  beautifully-laid-out  collections of information,
like immaculate giant gardens." The second coming - A manifesto. David
Gelernter http://www.edge.org/3rd_culture/gelernter/gelernter_p1.html