Hi Fiona !

Fiona Czuczman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been working on a Python knowledge base for the last couple of
> months.
>
> http://python.faqts.com
>
> Each day I go through postings to the newsgroup and enter those that I
> believe would be useful FAQs into the site, then I send out a summary to
> the group letting them know what's been entered.
>
> Recently I've been thinking about incorporating content from this
> mailing list in a folder dedicated to Zope.  And sending out my daily
> summary to this list as well.
>
> Basically I'm after some feedback, would this be of much interest?  I've
> had a couple of people write and request that I do this - what's the
> general consensus?

Please consider adding your knowledge to the ZDP:

We have a FAQ:
http://zdp.zope.org/projects/zfaq/

And also have a look at the community knowledge portals:
http://zdp.zope.org/portals/

Best regards,

Maik Röder

--
"The computing future is based  on "cyberbodies" - self-contained,
neatly-ordered,  beautifully-laid-out  collections of information,