if you know the answer just email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (my site
is almost ready at www.atomasoft.com , there are 2 pages to write + the
search engine to fix, is it possible for zope to use ->
http://www.htdig.org/  ?)

I'd like to know something:

In the article here:

they are talking about this:

In the source of report, find the following line::

Replace it with this::

              <!--#var title-->

What can happen when I don't have this "<tr><!--#var title--></tr>" ? In my
management view at "report"

Also, where I can edit "getpath", where is this file ?

"Fortunately, ZCatalog provides a utility function for going from result
objects to the object's path. It is called, aptly enough, getpath. getpath
expects to be passed the unique integer identifier of the cataloged object.
Results store that id as data_record_id_."

Commit this change, and perform another search. Now the title can be clicked
on to take you to the full page.

"I cannot commit this change because I don't find "<tr><!--#var
title--></tr>"  first of all, secondly I cannot find "getpath", and I don't
know what to do inside the file "getpath", what  I need to edit etc..