In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Firestar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>http://www.linuxworld.com/linuxworld/lw-2000-07/lw-07-penguin_2.html
>
>Hmm...what is your opinion on the article above? I'm interested to see the
>author's comparison btwn Enhydra and Zope.

The author creates a straw man ( a shoe shop built upon a shoe object )
without mentioning that Zope users can use a relational database instead
to build their store.

And he is not aware of the way that many here use editors with FTP
capabilities to interact with Zope. ( though FTP doesn't work in many
situations ).

Far from being torture "Expecting someone to code in a browser text box
is considered a human-rights violation in most civilized nations" the
small text browser box encourages code to be factored.

--
Regards,  Graham Chiu
gchiu<at>compkarori.co.nz