Please help!

Install problems on FreeBSD

I've installed ZOPE several times before on different systems
(win98, NT, Linux) for testing purposes. Always logged in as 'root'
I never encountered any problems. Recently I finally decided to upgrade
my web-site to a ZOPE-Site and that's when the trouble started.
Without the root privilege I had experienced every single problem
possible. But finally I managed to build both python and ZOPE. The OS
is FreeBSD 4.0-stable and I used both the binary and source package. I
how ever can not start neither of them. All I get is a bunch of error
messages. I also would like to use ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse
configuration. Do I use or to build ZOPE. I think
since I will not be using pcgi it should be the latter. I am including the
junk I got after trying to start ZOPE. Any help would be greatly

Install from source:
demon:~/zope $ ./start
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/virtuals/gosvald/zope/", line 554, in ?
    exec "import "+MODULE in {}
  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
  File "/home/virtuals/gosvald/zope/lib/python/Zope/", line 94,
in ?
    import ZODB, ZODB.ZApplication, imp
  File "/home/virtuals/gosvald/zope/lib/python/ZODB/", line 85,
in ?
    import sys, ExtensionClass, TimeStamp, cPersistence, Persistence
ImportError: /home/virtuals/gosvald/zope/lib/python/
 symbol "PyMethod_Type"
demon:/zope $

install from binaries:
demon:~/zope2 $ ./start
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/virtuals/gosvald/zope2/", line 524, in ?
    import ZServer
ImportError: No module named ZServer
demon:/zope $

George Osvald