> > Is it possible to check for
> > broken hyperlinks in Zope?
> If you mean check a Zope site for broken links, you should be able to use
> any off-the-shelf link checking software without any problem. We use a
> customised link checker written in Python for our Zope sites at NIP.

Just to add to this, you might want to take a look at ht//Check by
Gabriele Bartolini. It's available from Freshmeat.net:

Which seems to be a pretty comprehensive link checker suite.

 John Chandler  /  Software Developer  /  New Information Paradigms Ltd
   [ Linux in the office, AmigaOS in the home, PalmOS in the pocket ]
 The opinions above aren't those of my company...
                           ...but then, they aren't really mine either.