> > I currently function in two worlds, Win98 and Linux.
> > Would I be right to say that 90% of Zopers live in world
> > number two?
>
> I dunno. Lots of Linux yes, but a lot of other *nix too and at least a
> proportion of WinNT and 2K.

Why not set up a Poll on zope.org to find out about these things.
Like a weekly poll.
Here - DC - are some other questions I can consider to participate in:
- What platform do you use for your Zope?
- Do you use Apache (ZAP) infront of your Zserver?
- Are you subscribing to the mailing list?
- Do you check the mailing list archive before you post to the mailninglist?
- Are you webmaster of the server you run Zope on?
-
-

This would also make people go back to zope.org more often, and all its
benefits.
Count me in for help!