Hi,

If somebody had the same problem as I've now, please let me know something:

At certain moments, Zope encounters problems connecting to my database
(Interbase, don't know if it is solely Interbase related). When I then
Close and reopen the connection, everything works fine again.

Somebody experienced this also? Found the error? Or what am I doing wrong?

More information on my situation:

The database isn't visited often at the moment (only by me). This is just a
test-setup. The error happens when there is a long time between 2 requests.
As if the connection closes itself, but doesn't opens itself again.

Thanks, Tom.