I just tried installing a freshly downloaded copy of
YihawDirectory.zexp into a relatively new 2.2.1b1, but in vain.

<snip>
Error Type: Permission mapping error
Error Value: Attempted to map a permission to a permission,
Add Yihaw Objects, that is not valid. This should never happen. (Waaa).
<snip>

I'm still looking for a way to get rid of the "checked" state of
some boolean properties, i.e. "toplevel" or "highlight" and such.
Once it is set, it sticks.

--
      o      (     [EMAIL PROTECTED] (+49 2241) 14-2394
     /\        *   GMD mbH                       #include