On Mon, 21 Aug 2000, Brad Mabe wrote:

> Greetings,
> I am following the directions in hippy's GenericUserFolder with an SQL
> database how to, and ran into a snag.  When I call crypt, zope returns the
> following:
>
> Error Type: AttributeError
> Error Value: crypt

Maybe you don't have this module ('crypt') in your python instalation.
It's not present in 2.2.0 binary distribution for Linux-x86. Check if you
have file lib/python1.5/lib-dynload/cryptmodule.so.
If not, then you can copy it from RPM package 'python'
(/usr/lib/python1.5/lib-dynload/cryptmodule.so).
(If you work on Linux, of course).

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

| `long long long' is too long for GCC |