----- Original Message -----
From: "Geir Bfkholt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tim Hicks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 2:56 PM
Subject: Re[2]: [Zope] <dtml-with> and PARENTS[0]

> on Thursday, August 31, 2000 Tim Hicks wrote :
> TH> Yup, definitely a method.  Out of interest, if it were a
document, why
> TH> would all of the <dtml-var's> work except id?
> acquisition, i guess.. satandard_html_header would not
> usually have those properties itself..
> if it was a document, and had those other properties, the
> ones from the header would be used..
> Seems rather strange that id from standard_html_header is
> used if it is a method.. puzzling..
> cannot think of a reason..

DOH!  There was me thinking that I had to use PARENTS[0] in order to
get hold of the zclas that had standard_html_header inserted into
it... when I don't!  Taken out all the PARENTS[0]'s and it is behaving
like it should do.  Now it's working, I think I actually understand
how it works as well!

Sorry about that, I think I made things more complicated than they