Mostly when developing a project it should be documented as well :)
The best would be a strucutral documentation that can be generated
out of the project so that it always keeps track of the software and is up to date

- Python has that because there are the doc strings for classes and methods
- Java has it (javadoc)
- Zope - ?

For Zope it would be fine if every entity in the ODB has a 'Documentation' tab
So I could when developing a Zope site always on the fly document its structure
without having to leave y developing environment.

Then its an easy thing to write a doc generator that queries the objects in the ODB
and their documentation.

Did I miss something and such a beast exists or is there really something to be done?
I don't mean documentation in <dtml-comment>, I mean documentation as seperate
property for each object and method.

Philipp Auersperg (zwork)