I have a site structure like this:

root
        subfolder

Then i have made a dtml document "index_html" in the "root" folder like
this:

----------------
   <dtml-var content>
----------------

Also I have a dtml method "content" in the root folder like this:

----------------
<h2>Root folder</h2>
this is the content of the root folder
----------------

Then I have made a method "content" in "subfolder"

----------------
<h2>Sub folder</h2>
this is the content of the sub folder
----------------

all in all:
----------------
root
    index_html
    content
    subFolder
        content

When i view "root" folde i see the index_html document just fine, and the
content gets inserted like it should. But when I view the "subFolder" I
would expect it to look for the "index_html" in the root folder and then the
"content" method in the subFolder.

But it uses the "root" folder "content". How can I make it us the "content"
in the current directory, but the index_html from the root folder. Can this
not be done??

Kind regards
        Max M