Hmmm... I don't remember anymore how to build GDChart on Linux. To simplify
the situation, let us say that we want to focus on GDChart alone, not

I downloaded from

and did the "make -f makepy.linux" thing. But when I opened a Python
interpreter, it says:

  >>>import gdchart
  Traceback (innermost last):
    File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  ImportError: ./ undefined symbol: gdImagePng

I have suceeded (don't remember how) to get passed this error, but then I
get something similar for gdImageJpeg.

Has anyone succeeded in installing gdchart module on Linux?
(I thought I was successful once!)

Hung Jung